|The current version of
the software is: 0.1.
Note: MUMMIE compiles on Linux 3.1.0-7.fc16i686 / gcc 4.6.2 (Red Hat 4.6.2-1) SMP. Statically-linked binaries are not available at this time due to difficulty obtaining static archive files for several libraries. We hope to resolve this issue shortly. Meanwhile, the software runs fine with shared libraries (see below). Also, you can now install a virtual machine that has MUMMIE already installed within it. Click on the link above.
1. Download files into a new directory ("
2. Unpack the archives via the commands:
3. Set your
4. Set your
5. Change file permissions via the command:
6. Ask your system administrator to install the following packages: gsl, gsl-devel, mpi, mpi-devel, gcc, gcc-c++. If you do not have a system administrator, you can install these packages by logging in as root (command:
7. Edit the file
8. Compile the source code, via the command:
9. Check that the compile succeeded by running core MUMMIE programs (in the
10. [OPTIONAL] For miRNA target-site prediction, the program