<< YES >> << NO >>
Cseq-Simulator (Crosslinked-sequence Simulator)
Cseq-Simulator is a pipeline for realistic RNA-Clip simulations. It mimics key steps of Clip protocols and allows with user provided profiles to simulate any diagnostic event distribution (RBPs). Furthermore, Cseq-Simulator is very individual and lets the user provide a list of RBP binding sites or transcipt abundance profiles.
See the Cseq-Simulator publication for more information.
- fixed small buggs
- added options to select a combination of diagnostic events to be introduced (each diagnostic event has an option for a profile)
- added option to provide a profile for read length distribution (for iClip)(option -tl, however, not yet in documentation)
- added the possibility to provide a tuple instead of an INT for read length that comprises lower and upper boundaries (for iClip; -x T must be set)
- added a global binding site affinity
- added option to increase memory usage
- now supports compressed transcriptome files (tar.gz)